Directions to Noble View Outdoor Center
- From the North or South: Take Route 91 to Exit 14 (Route 90 - Mass Pike), and travel west on the Mass Pike to Exit 3.
- From the East or West: Take the Mass Pike to Exit 3 (Westfield)
- Go through the tollbooth.
- Turn right at the traffic light to go south on Southampton Road (Route 10 & 202), into Westfield.
- Travel about 1.7 miles, and turn right onto Court Street (following Route 10 & 202). Landmarks at this intersection are the Athenaeum (a library) and Westfield Common (a park).
- When Route 10 & 202 takes a left in front of Berkshire Bank, you continue straight ahead (not on 10 & 202) on Court Street.
- Court Street becomes Western Avenue and passes Stanley Park on the left and Westfield State College on the right.
- Continue straight ahead at the fork on Western Ave. (3.0 miles from the Common). Do not bear right at the fork onto what appears to be the main road (Bates Road).
- Cross through the intersection at Northwest Road and start up the mountain on General Knox Road.
- Follow General Knox Road and turn left onto South Quarter Road at the historic General Knox marker in the small triangular common (2nd road on the left once you start up the mountain, 3.2 miles from the fork).
- Turn left into Noble View (1.2 miles from General Knox road).
- Go up the entry road until you reach the facility.
NOTE: Not all of the street signs may be visible. The sign at the corner of Western Ave. and Bates Road is visible.
Please be courteous to our neighbors, and drive slowly on the local roads, especially on South Quarter Road.
Please drive slowly on the entry road. Hikers and visitors may be walking there.